We are open April, May, June, July, September and October (closed during August and winter).
€12 per day, studio space.
€35 per night, single occupancy private room
€25 per night in four person shared room (bunk beds).
All accommodation prices include use of studio, shared bathroom, kitchen, library and terrace.
We give preferential rates to collaborating artists who book the same dates.
Bedrooms and bunks are equipped with:
- Towels and face cloth
- Clothing stand
- Night lamp
- Original artworks
- Antique furniture
- French doors opening onto a sunny balcony
- Double bed with 100% cotton bed linen
- Toothbrush holder.
Body wash, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion are provided in the bathroom.
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- tea, coffee, milk, sugar and honey
We are otherwise a self-catered retreat, where guests are expected to feed themselves.
Because time here is dedicated to creating, we are happy to stock the kitchen on your behalf to avoid half-days lost in the supermarket. In fact, we encourage it.
When you book, we send you an order form with some suggested items. You can customise the order as much or as little as you wish. You reimburse us for your order when you arrive, and your supplies are here waiting for you.
If you prefer to organise your own food there is a small but well stocked shop in the village where you can buy:
- a wide selection of hand-made / butchered local meat and meat products
- basic fruits and vegetables (whatever is in season)
- dried foods – pasta, dried legumes, crackers, stock cubes
- canned foods – vegetables, fish, legumes
- snacks – crisps and peanuts
- milk, cheese and butter
- chocolate and biscuits
- wine, beer and spirits
- some frozen prepared foods (and fish)
Our local restaurant – two minutes away on foot – serves hearty, local fare at very reasonable prices.
We are located at Plaça Major 4, Oristà, 08518 Barcelona. The nearest airports are Girona and Barcelona. The nearest train and bus stations are in Vic.
If you prefer to arrive by car there is ample parking in the village.
These prices are for being met at the airport by someone from Cel del Nord and driven directly here.
- Barcelona Airport one-way €60
- Girona Airport one-way €50
- Vic bus/train station return €20
Getting out and about
If you wish to explore Catalunya with a day trip or two we are happy to negotiate prices for transporting you either directly or to a local station to continue your journey by public transport.
We can also arrange picnics, guided walks and car trips to some of the most breath taking scenery Spain has to offer.